Your little ones are never too young to start helping out in the kitchen, but getting up onto a countertop takes work. Our wooden adjustable learning tower introduces them to a new world of independence and responsibility.
Our learning tower is the perfect stand for your little learner in the kitchen or bathroom sink. Lightweight, safe, and built to last, our Scandinavian-designed standing stool is tall enough for most kids to stand on the countertop or sink. It features an adjustable standing plate and is easy to clean, so you don't have to worry about accidents.
The Kitchen Tower promotes independence in children, which can help parents foster a sense of self-reliance and confidence in their children.
- The Kitchen Learning Stool is Perfect for elevating children at the kitchen counter or bathroom—stain resistance and durable Montessori furniture for your Home, with non-toxic coating, and easy to clean.
- High-quality and long-lasting Toddler furniture made from 5/8 inch Birch plywood & light enough for kids over three years old to move the stool for themselves.
- Adjustable height for the standing platform can be used for children from 18 months to 6 years old.
- CE marked Standing Tower and tests made by an authorized testing company and documented for kids' safety.
- We designed this chair in Norway for the highest safety standards for toddlers' stools.
- Strong safety rails on all sides and a safety lock for the adjustable platform they stand on.
- Our kitchen tower is exceptionally stable and has a safe design, and there is no risk of the stool tipping over. Spacious and comfortable for the active toddler.
- This chair was specially designed with easy assembly in mind, effortless, and time-saving to put together.
– Helps with balance & spatial awareness development
– Promotes independence, confidence, and self-reliance
– Helps strengthen motor skills
– Helps with building problem-solving skills
– Makes your little one feel more included
– Adjustable standing plate with a safety lock mechanism (from 35cm / 13.8" to 45cm / 17.7" off the floor)
– Easy to clean & stain resistant
– Stable & safe with no risk of the tower tipping over
– Strong safety rails on all sides
– Spacious & comfortable for an active toddler
– Based on the Montessori education philosophy
+ Comes with all the necessary tools & instructions for a simple assembly
Width: 44cm / 17.3” | Height: 90cm / 35.4”
Our toys have a genuine European CE marking (EN 71-1: 2014, Toy safety) and are made from natural wood. They are 100 percent non-toxic and safe for babies and toddlers.
We take safety very seriously. Everything we make is designed with it in mind. With us, you can trust in your child's safety.
Our goal is to provide a safe, fun environment while encouraging kids to move, explore, and learn. For this reason, we design our equipment with the physical capabilities of children in mind, so they are challenged but not placed in any danger.
When it comes to baby & toddler products, trust is absolutely essential and we stand behind our products. We can guarantee our products' quality, safety and spare parts for life.
Please note: Our warranties cover only individuals, not companies or any other industrial purposes.
We offer free shipping on every order, anywhere in the world, and also support free express delivery in most countries - within 2 to 5 days.
Any taxes for orders shipped to Norway are fully covered by us. As for international shipments, please note that there may be duties, taxes, or customs clearance fees that you could be charged based on your jurisdiction.
Click here to view our shipping & taxes policy.
So happy with my decision to buy the kitchen helper from Forest Kids Norway. I considered several other versions, but settled on this one because it seemed to be the highest quality product. It lived up to my expectations in every way - sturdy, easy to put together, and looking good. My daughter of 16 months uses it every day for both fun and participation in the kitchen and loves it. Will without a doubt choose Forest Kids Norway for other products.
Easy to assemble and looks very good. My 1 year old loves it!
We find the kitchenhelper the best on the market, but Some parts were hard to assemble due to too tight screws. Our grandson has enjoyed (18 months) it for more than half a year at home, on daily basis, and now we also have it for his visits to granny’s 😊
Very sturdy tower, the little guy loves it. Easy to assemble.
I love how sturdy the material is. I just wish there’s 3 level of height adjustment because our sink is on the high side and the highest level is a bit too low still low for my 15 months old who really loves watching us during food preparation. Also, sometimes the step would still slide out despite being in lock position. Overall though we love it